I got a great haul, though. Like:
- Three new cardigans
- Shannon Noll's CD (thanks, John Anderson... not)
- Cowboy Dress-ups
- A Lord of The Rings DVD (we all reckon that Phil Ruddock looks like Gollum and Alex Downer looks like Frodo. I reckon that I look like Aragorn)
- The 9/11 Commission Report
- Two new Robert Menzies posters
- A new bright yellow kanga cricket set
- A t-shirt with "I run the country and I vote" on it
- A St George beanie
What I'd really wanted was some wicked gangsta gear, like a chain necklace with a big diamond-studded "JH" hanging off it, and a shirt with "I put the 'PM' in 'PIMP'" on it. But Janette was all, "Think of what people will say!" I told her people would say, "Day-um! J.Ho's got some fine-ass bling happenin'. He the Mac Daddy!" But I got into trouble for saying "ass". I told her it wasn't that different from Phil Ruddock's Amnesty International badge, but she wouldn't listen.
It's so unfair, I'm 65, I'm not a little kid anymore.